Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Random Pic of the Day

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I'm ripping this idea off of the Bean Scene and then tweaking it a little bit so it isnt lame.

    So here's what I'm gonna do. For the next few days I'm gonna randomly pick one picture out of my online folders and post it here. These will be pics that have been randomly uploaded to the acrop and various other places over the last xx months.

    So without further ado.....

    Pic 1:

    night20before

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    well that pic sucks major ass. I guess I'll give a little background.

    A car had run off the road into the sparsely tree populated grassy area beside my house.

    i took a picture.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i remember this picture, because alison griped at you for a while about not getting a better picture.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well duh.... can you blame me?!?!?!

  5. #5
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    i wonder what that white box shaped thing is.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a ghost...

  7. #7
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    that's the first reasonable exlanation i've heard.

    i'll go with it.

  8. #8
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I forgot!

    Pic 2:

    rc20pastrana

    This is Pastrana leading Carmichael at A1 last January.

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This thread sucks major balls.

    'I'm ripping this idea off of the Bean Scene and then tweaking it a little bit so it isnt lame.'

    So it isn't lame? Riiight..

  10. #10
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    You're right....maybe I should spice things up on this thread. But how?

    Oh, I know! I'll continuously post half-naked pictures of myself for members of the opposite sex to gawk at halfway around the world! That'll work GREAT!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •